DADCA and its sub-committees organise the followign events:
- Book Fair - held annually in June in the Social Club - 13th-15th July 2018
- Community Markets - held on the second Wednesday of the month (May to Sept) on the Cathedral Green, and on the fourth Wednesday in June July and August. 9.30am - 1pm
- Dornoch Gallery - Annual event 2nd -16th June 2018 - exhibitor list and overview the event
- Festival Week - held annually in early August - 6th - 11th 2018 and follows on from the Highland Games
- Fibre Fest - held annually over a weekend in March - 9th-11th March 2018
- Car Boot Sales - held bi-monthly through the year. January, March, May, July, September and November in 2018. £10 per table. Refreshments and raffle.
- St. Andrews Fair - held annually on the first Saturday after St Andrews Day. 1st December 2018
- Dornoch Bonfire Night - 5th November 2018 at Meadows Park.