DADCA and its sub-committees organise the followign events:
- Community Markets - held on the second Wednesday of the month (May to Sept) on the Cathedral Green, and on the fourth Wednesday in June July and August. 9.30am - 1pm
- Festival Week - held annually in early August and follows on from the Highland Games
- Fibre Fest - held annually over a weekend in March
- Car Boot Sales - held on the last Saturday of the month between April - September, excluding July. £10 per table. Refreshments and raffle.
- St. Andrews Fair - held annually on the first Saturday after St Andrews Day.
- Dornoch Bonfire Night - Held on 5th November at Meadows Park.