Festivals & Events
DADCA and its sub-committees organise the following events:
- Community Markets - held on the second Wednesday of the month (May to Sept) on the Cathedral Green and on the fourth Wednesday in June, July and August. 9.30am - 1pm
- Festival Week - is held annually in early August and follows the Highland Games
- Fibre Fest - held annually over a weekend in March
- Pre Loved & Craft Sales - held on the last Saturday of the month between April - and September, 9:30am - 12:30pm. £10 per table. Refreshments and raffle are also held.
- St. Andrews Fair - held annually on the first Saturday after St Andrews Day.
- Dornoch Bonfire Night - Held on 5th November at Meadows Park.